As a QA Engineer at Agorapulse, you’ll be responsible for QA testing in one of the main features of Agorapulse, as well as avoiding regressions as much as possible through automated tests.
You’ll join a feature team and report to an Engineering Manager, as the dedicated QA Engineer of the team, helping them test deliverables and build a comprehensive automated tests suite.
Our vision consists in improving our product and release quality by implementing automated tests. Even if we know manual tests will remain necessary, we’ll want to get close to 100% test coverage.
The final objective is to get to continuous delivery with full confidence of all our releases.
- Participate in QA Processes and Procedures implementation: Many of the duties that fall under the responsibility of the QA team involve establishing QA processes and procedures.
- Create and run automated tests: writing procedure is great but we need QA Engineers to create tests and follow up to make them work well in the long run.
- Propose tests improvements: your role as a QA Engineer will be to work closely with the Engineering team to make sure that the team’s feature is fully tested and/or validated before each release.
- Be the main point of contact for support related topics: QA Engineers at Agorapulse are responsible for validating level 3 support requests and following up with the team to make sure that issues are addressed in a timely manner. They’re accountable for the quality of the feature.
Agorapulse is a human centric company with strong values (honesty, collaboration, reliability, excellence, passion and caring).
We believe that collective success is an integral part of the wellbeing of all in the workplace. Whatever the environment in which our employees work, we strive to offer them stimulating working conditions so they can give the best of themselves:
- Pleasant office spaces in the heart of Paris,
- Great atmosphere, retreats,
- Remote friendly
- Motivating remuneration, benefits,
- Respect for work/life balance,
- 25 paid vacation days and 10 extra paid days.
- Lunch voucher, health insurance, and more benefits to come!
Agorapulse is a leading Social Media Management platform that enables agencies, businesses and marketers to manage all their social media messages, schedule and publish content, identify key influencers, monitor social channels, and get stunning reports - all in one easy to use dashboard.
With more than 8000 customers worldwide, Agorapulse is a profitable company consistently rated as a 'High Performer' by industry experts and customers alike.
WORKING AT AGORAPULSE: We’re a group of highly motivated, hard working individuals working out of 14 countries spanning 4 continents. Deriving happiness and joy from our work is part of our DNA and we strive as a company to empower our teammates to reach their professional AND personal goals. That said, we’re in it to win it in our space - it’s no accident that we’re ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. We’re nimble, we’re lean, and we’re humble - but we think and dream BIG. And while most of us work remotely, we foster and enjoy a culture where every colleague seems just a cubicle and click away.
Agorapulse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Agorapulse is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.