We are looking for an energetic, well-spoken, driven and people oriented Junior Sales Account Executive with a relentless work ethic and a proven track record of closing SaaS prospects through an established inside sales process.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, self-motivated, and focused on results located in France or remotely in Europe (CET). And as a team player, you will collaborate with your sales and marketing colleagues to help develop useful sales resources and tool kits.
The Agorapulse Sales team is made of Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives in APAC, Europe, North America and Latam regions.
You will be responsible for pre-qualifying SQL leads, closing inbound leads driven by marketing and qualifying Enterprise prospects for our Senior Account Executive. You will also play an integral role in managing the leads from our freemium product offering.
Your daily process will include the nurturing of Sales Qualified Leads, management of high quality sales webinars, and management of your own 1:1 conversations and pipeline.
This is a great opportunity to start in a hybrid sales role in an up and coming global SaaS company located in Paris, France.
- Effectively qualify your sales leads via the inbound process and via the channels open to you
- Contact prospective customers via HubSpot regarding their need for a social media management solution via the inside sales process
- Outbound sales calls to qualified prospects and top of funnel lead nurturing
- Full pipeline management from booking to close
- Carry out in-depth discovery and analysis of your prospects during the sales cycle
- Activate qualified but inactive trial leads into engaged trial users with a view to converting to subscription
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Help prospects understand the competitive advantage and benefits of using Agorapulse
- Identify the need for sales & marketing resources in your region to help sell Agorapulse to your leads
- Provide timely and effective quotations to your leads
- Negotiate skilfully where necessary
- Managing, tracking and execution of effective and professional follow-up
- Consistently dedicate time to mastering your craft as a high performing inside sales rep
- Work with your sales manager to provide up-to-date and timely reporting on your numbers and qualitative feedback that is concise and can be used by the sales, marketing and product teams
- Work with team members to brainstorm on the competitive landscape and stay up to date with changes across Agorapulse and other tools in your industry
- Ensure positive customer experience with our prospects. They need to feel like a customer from day 1
- Collaborate with Customer Success to refer your new customers on for a continued positive experience
- Gain and share insight from wins and losses with actionable feedback delivered consistently and regularly to your sales manager
If you think you fit the profile, we want to hear from you!
- Team player
- Precise and effective time-management skills
- Effective listening skills followed up by any required action
- Skilled communication
- Ability to build rapport with prospects and colleagues quickly
- Full Job ownership
- Easily handles objections and rejections
- Curious - coachable - driven
- Native in French (or C2) and excellent with English - You will take care of french speaking prospects, and the company communications are in English
Send your CV and a cover letter or even better surprise me with any other material that you think will show me your motivation.The recruitment process will take place as follows:
- Screening meeting of 15 minutes with the Senior Account Executive
- A role play that you will prepare and deliver during the interview meeting with the Senior Account Executive
- Meeting with Senior Sales Director (English)
- References meeting
Agorapulse is a human centric company with strong values (honesty, collaboration, reliability, excellence, passion and caring).
We believe that collective success is an integral part of the wellbeing of all in the workplace. Whatever the environment in which our employees work, we strive to offer them stimulating working conditions so they can give the best of themselves (depending on country):
- Health Care participation
- 20 days of PTO/year + 5 sick days and extra paid days
- 10 bank holidays
If you value building amazing work relationships that will last a lifetime and if you seek a company that will nurture and grow your career in challenging new directions, you just may be a fit.Expectations:
The first 3 months we expect that you will work with your sales manager to effectively develop and execute on your daily responsibilities as outlined in the job description and master your craft along with perfecting the workflow in the sales process. This will flow in-line with the agreed scaled compensation.
The agreed compensation is as follows:
- Starting salary: €35k base (depending on profil)
- OTE €15k
Agorapulse is a leading Social Media Management platform that enables agencies, businesses and marketers to manage all their social media messages, schedule and publish content, identify key influencers, monitor social channels, and get stunning reports - all in one easy to use dashboard.
With more than 7000 customers worldwide, Agorapulse is a profitable company consistently rated as a 'High Performer' by industry experts and customers alike.
WORKING AT AGORAPULSE: We’re a group of highly motivated, hard working individuals working out of 14 countries spanning 4 continents. Deriving happiness and joy from our work is part of our DNA and we strive as a company to empower our teammates to reach their professional AND personal goals. That said, we’re in it to win it in our space - it’s no accident that we’re ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. We’re nimble, we’re lean, and we’re humble - but we think and dream BIG. And while most of us work remotely, we foster and enjoy a culture where every colleague seems just a cubicle and click away.
Agorapulse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Agorapulse is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.