We are looking for an entrepreneurial and results-driven Sales Development Rep to roll up your sleeves, help build our SDR practice and lead a high performing team by example.
Someone who thrives in a fast-growth company, is comfortable with remote work, has managed a fast growing team, and has a strong background in pipeline development.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining success at the middle of the funnel for Agorapulse. Your background exemplifies demonstrated success in building pipeline and an ability to amplify and multiply your ability by building a team of driven SDR’s in the next 18-months.
The successful candidate should have a proven track record for SAAS social selling, SDR and outbound calling experience and initiatives and the ability to track and measure their own performance through a review process each quarter.
Total job ownership and the ability to successfully self-assess will be required by the successful candidate.
- Work with the Head of Sales and CRO to plan, hire, and scale the Sales Development practice and team in the USA
- Collaborate with senior leadership to build on our existing lead generation and pipeline development strategies to improve efficiency across the sales organization
- Eventually support and hire, lead and mentor fantastic sales talent to qualify, nurture and deliver leads to our Sales team
- Utilize email and call metrics/reports to improve sales performance
- 2+ years SDR [SAAS] Sales experience Development team in a fast-paced, highly competitive software sales environment
- Proven track record in a closing and sales development role
- A history of consistently performing above team goals and being able to forecast accurately
- Consistent track-record of goal attainment and signs leadership qualities
- Analytical approach to your job
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and work ethic: Ambition and a willingness to work hard are critical attributes for this role
- Familiarity with Hubspot, Outreach, Zoominfo and others
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Exceptional presentation, negotiation, and closing skills with the ability to sell to decision-making levels
- Consistent track record of identifying team needs and successfully implementing solutions
- Understanding of the social media management/marketing space is a big plus!
If you think you fit the profile, we want to hear from you!
Agorapulse is a human centric company with strong values (honesty, collaboration, reliability, excellence, passion and caring).
We believe that collective success is an integral part of the wellbeing of all in the workplace. Whatever the environment in which our employees work, we strive to offer them stimulating working conditions so they can give the best of themselves:
- Remote friendly,
- Great atmosphere, retreats,
- Motivating remuneration, benefits,
- Respect for work/life balance,
- 20 paid vacation days, 5 sick &personal paid days, 10 Bank holidays, and extra paid days.
- Participation to the health insurance, dental & vision coverage, 401k, HSA.
Agorapulse is a leading Social Media Management platform that enables agencies, businesses and marketers to manage all their social media messages, schedule and publish content, identify key influencers, monitor social channels, and get stunning reports - all in one easy to use dashboard.
With more than 8000 customers worldwide, Agorapulse is a profitable company consistently rated as a 'High Performer' by industry experts and customers alike.
WORKING AT AGORAPULSE: We’re a group of highly motivated, hard working individuals working out of 14 countries spanning 4 continents. Deriving happiness and joy from our work is part of our DNA and we strive as a company to empower our teammates to reach their professional AND personal goals. That said, we’re in it to win it in our space - it’s no accident that we’re ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. We’re nimble, we’re lean, and we’re humble - but we think and dream BIG. And while most of us work remotely, we foster and enjoy a culture where every colleague seems just a cubicle and click away.
Agorapulse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Agorapulse is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.