As the QA expert of Agorapulse, you’ll be responsible for QA testing tooling, policies and procedure across all the Engineering department.
You’ll join the Developer Experience team lead by our CTO, as the QA "chapter/guild" expert, helping and coaching the QA Engineers of each Product Feature teams.
Our vision consists in improving our product and release quality by implementing automated tests. Even if we know manual tests will remain necessary, we’ll want to get close to 100% test coverage.
The final objective is to get to continuous delivery with full confidence of all our releases.
- Develop QA Processes and Procedures: Many of the duties that fall under the responsibility of the QA team lead involve establishing QA processes and procedures.
- Create and run automated tests: writing procedure is great but we need QA team lead to keep creating tests and following up to make them work well in the long run.
- Propose environment improvements: your role as a QA expert will be to ask for some technical improvements to help QA testings.
- Maintain Documentation: Throughout the development and QA process, QA team leaders maintain detailed documentation related to the software or system. QA documentation ensures that systems are adequately tested and that all use cases are accounted for.
- QA experience: a background in quality assurance is a necessity in this role, since QA team leads need to thoroughly understand processes in order to develop improved and effective procedures.
- Automation skills: a proven background in test automation is required to help Agorapulse improving product quality and help the QA team improving their skills in this area. Strong experience on Selenium is required, experience with Cypress would be a big plus.
- Process enhancement: you always seek out ways to improve processes, so familiarity with process and efficiency enhancement is necessary in this role.
- Organization skills: this role requires a high degree of organization to successfully schedule and direct QA procedures and coordinate development and testing processes.
- Communication skills: effective verbal and written communication is also important in this role as QA team lead to share knowledge / processes and status on QA strategy and progress.
- Languages: Fluent both in English and French.
If you think you fit the profile, we want to hear from you!
Agorapulse is a human centric company with strong values (honesty, collaboration, reliability, excellence, passion and caring).
We believe that collective success is an integral part of the wellbeing of all in the workplace. Whatever the environment in which our employees work, we strive to offer them stimulating working conditions so they can give the best of themselves:
Pleasant office spaces in the heart of Paris,
Great atmosphere, retreats,
Motivating remuneration, benefits,
Respect for work/life balance,
25 paid vacation days and 10 extra paid days.
Lunch voucher, health insurance, and more benefits to come!
Agorapulse is a leading Social Media Management platform that enables agencies, businesses and marketers to manage all their social media messages, schedule and publish content, identify key influencers, monitor social channels, and get stunning reports - all in one easy to use dashboard.
With more than 7000 customers worldwide, Agorapulse is a profitable company consistently rated as a 'High Performer' by industry experts and customers alike.
WORKING AT AGORAPULSE: We’re a group of highly motivated, hard working individuals working out of 14 countries spanning 4 continents. Deriving happiness and joy from our work is part of our DNA and we strive as a company to empower our teammates to reach their professional AND personal goals. That said, we’re in it to win it in our space - it’s no accident that we’re ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. We’re nimble, we’re lean, and we’re humble - but we think and dream BIG. And while most of us work remotely, we foster and enjoy a culture where every colleague seems just a cubicle and click away.
Agorapulse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Agorapulse is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.